About the Program
The Executive Leadership Accelerator program is an intensive coaching and professional development program designed to help leaders hone the skills necessary to succeed in the C-suite. Members are the senior-most person in their department, and typically have C-level or VP-level titles. Members of the group will improve their ability to:
- Anticipate obstacles
- Solve problems
- Manage-up and manage-across
The peer group structure provides leaders the opportunity to develop their operating skills by working with leaders in other functional areas, similar to an executive team. Therefore membership is limited to no more than two individuals from each functional area (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Curriculum, Product, and Operations).
Peer group members actively participate in a structured format where they provide each other with fresh perspective as well as candid, critical feedback in a safe space. Members are held accountable for accomplishing their stated goals and receive the necessary support to strategize and problem-solve along the way. This rigorous approach allows members to:
- Deepen their business knowledge
- Flex their analytical and problem-solving skills
- Help their peers solve mission-critical challenges
Annual membership fee: $5,750
The peer group facilitator serves as an executive coach who works with each member to establish their Leadership Growth Plan — a comprehensive document focusing on business objectives, personal leadership objectives, and company priorities. Coaching sessions occur 10 times per year. In addition, the peer group facilitator meets with each member's manager on a quarterly basis.
Prior to every meeting, members have a one-on-one session with their group facilitator where they’ll analyze progress on the Leadership Growth Plan and prepare a business case presentation to address a roadblock or critical decision they’re facing.
This ensures that each member arrives at the upcoming group meeting well prepared and ready to foster a focused, high-value experience.
Peer Group Meeting Structure
Members actively participate in a structured format where they provide one another fresh perspective as well as candid, critical feedback in a safe space. This fosters a tightly knit group dynamic, enabling members to develop close bonds, learn each other's business challenges and provide deep support.
Each meeting begins with brief scorecard updates, followed by several business case discussions in which members present on a key challenge they're facing and receive feedback and recommendations from the group.
- 4-7 members per group
- Meetings occur via videoconference
- 10 meetings per year
- Meeting length ~ 2 hours
Time Commitment Required
The Executive Leadership Accelerator program is an intensive professional development opportunity. Members who invest the necessary time and energy in the process will see the strongest benefits.
- Onboarding (3-5 hours over four weeks) -- Members will work with their executive coach to develop a Leadership Growth Plan and Scorecard that will guide their participation in the program and support accountability.
- Business Case Preparation (~2 hours per quarter) -- Each member will have 4-5 opportunities to present a business case to address a business challenge or roadblock.
- Meeting Preparation (~1 hour per quarter) -- Prior to each meeting, members must update their scorecard and prepare to review progress with their peers.
- Executive Coaching Sessions (~2.5 hours per quarter) -- Members meet with their executive coach 10 times per year.
- Group meetings (~5 hours per quarter) -- Members meet with their peer group 10 times per year for two hours.